Howdy Potential Partner! I'm looking for those you who would love to book a Spire Party. If you're a jewelry lover, and desire to partner with those who are desiring to make a difference oversees, than this is the home party for you! Proceeds from Spire Jewels goes towards the missions and projects in Rwanda.
What do you need to host a party? All you need is a welcoming home and your friends, family & neighbours.
Is there incentives? Yes, you better believe it. Incentives for hosting a party = free jewelry for the host!
To book a party contact Heather: heatherpaton1@gmail.com
My soon to be sister in law did a booth today at 'The Princess Project'. We had such a funny time...did you hear me say funny?! Lyss and I have different but very similar tastes in jewelry, our designs really dovetail each other. We've had a lot of similar ideas and inspirations! We love ripping old jewelry apart and creating something new!
I'm hoping to post pictures of a few new Spire pieces Monday night! Stay tuned....
Heather, I would love to be a hostess to a Spire Jewels Home Party!!! I have had soooo many compliments on your creations! When you get back from Rwanda, let's book!! I'm looking at either Thursday, April 28 or Friday, April 29. Excited!!
ReplyDelete