Sunday, February 20, 2011

Expressions & Statements

As I was driving through a little village in the heart of the city last week, I came across an amazing old shop. It had tons of brilliant pieces. The little shops I've been in and out of lately have really grown on me. There are so many vintage gems that I can't wait to get my hands on. In a way, I feel as though I have a small sense of what my Father feels as He's creating and wiring each of us. Each ring, like us has it's own expression and statement! Amazing really...that so many buttons can say so many things. No two rings after being wired are the same. So it is with us, we may carry the same heart and vision as those who surround us, but we are not all 'wired' the same, we have things that set us apart. Enjoy these expressions and statements...









1 comment: