Yesterday as I was standing at church socializing at 'The Grind', the cutest little girl with some crazy awesome style approached me with this amazing little wicker basket. She handed it to me and said, 'This is for you!' I took the lid off the basket and inside was her great grandmothers odds and ends button collection! This young girl just happens to be our neighbour, so I've titled this my 'Love Thy' Collection. Each ring on the Spire Jewels site are $15, or 3 rings for $35. So, take a peek through my various collections and find a few that you feel suit you!
She is one amazing crazy awesome little girl! These are gorgeous H!!! I love "protects". We will come over sometime soon and buy some of your creations!
ReplyDeleteOOOOOOOOOOO those are gorgeous!!!!!!! What a really sweet thing for that girl to do!!!
ReplyDelete~Candace
Super proud of your accomplishments Heather... and inSPIR{E}ing us all! Love you!! Can't wait to purchase more... I still have one coming - - I really love the Wisdom one above. :D
ReplyDeleteBlessings!
<3 Mitz