Thursday, March 24, 2011

Launch Party = Success!!



Tonight was SO great! It was such a riot to have our home packed with so many great faces from so many different places! I'll be eying up your bling the next time I see you all. I had such a fun time creating each piece. I have a few bags and bins full of things yet to be designed! So keep watch for Spire's Latest! I've attached a few photos of some of the new things Spire is carrying. I started snapping a few pics when the night started, only to find out my memory card was full! So, there are only two pictures worthy of posting.
As I type this, I remain stuffed!(Special thanks to 'Slice of Heaven' headed up by my Mom for catering the party #blessed). We were treated to stuffed mushrooms, rhamaki, hot cheese dip, meatballs, fruit tray, squares and more. Had I known there was going to be this much food, I would have yanked out my maternity pants for the occasion!



Remember Spire will be featured at Princess Project in Stratfordville this Saturday March 26, from 9am-3pm. After that time, Spire Jewels can be purchased at "Mesh" in Downtown London, or through this site.
One young lady asked me if I was willing to do a home party, doors of opportunity keep opening! Shabach!

1 comment:

  1. the jewlery is great! The food was great! We love the peices we got!

    ReplyDelete